Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How lovely is Amy Brenneman

If you could look like anyone, who would you look like?

I have been watching a lot of Judging Amy. It's a great show and I should write about it. But all I can think about right now is how if I could look like anyone in the world, I'd look like Amy Brenneman. I love her wild dark curls, I love her refined features, I love her lean, sleek figure. I even love the way she's aging, how even the lines appearing on her face are elegant. I bet she looks just as good first thing in the morning, a quality I've always aspired to. In fact, probably why I'd pick her is because she's everything I aspire to with my looks-- the perfection I wish I had.

amy_brenneman_3

violet_private_practice

amy_brenneman_1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...