Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finished my first screenplay!

I have finally finished the screenplay version of The Tailor of Riddling Way! I handed it in yesterday to my awesome teacher. It's rough, and this is just the first draft of likely many, but I finished it! Given how often screenplays end up partially done bits of debris on a writer's hard drive, this is kind of a big deal.

It will need a lot of fixing. I could feel my brain burning out and not being sure how to edit it. But for now I'm just going to enjoy the feeling of having a complete first draft. When I recover a little I will be back-engineering the second half to finish the audio drama, as I had to adapt the first half from audio drama to screenplay. But if you care to read my little film, my very first complete screenplay, I am posting it on LJ for your pleasure. It will have to be in chunks due to length, so I guess I'll cut it into four pieces like I was planning with the audio drama.

I am really proud of myself for doing it. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...