Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ROMEO AND JULIET

The next week and a half promise to be intense for me. We're starting full run-throughs for Romeo and Juliet tonight, for which our call is at 6:30PM and, particularly when we move into the theater on Sunday, we go as late as we have to. I'm pretty excited to be at this point, all I need is a bit more brushing up on my lines and I think I'm good to go, so at least it'll be fun even if it'll be a lot of work. I'd better plan to bring food and things to work on during the downtime, so make the best use of spending the whole evening there. The one thing I'm concerned about is that since I'm working now and have to get up earlier than I did last semester, I won't be able to stay extremely late to get things done that still need finishing during tech week, something I've done for every previous show. Yeah, I know others can step up this time, but the reason I always did it previously is because so few others ever did. I really hope somebody else steps up this time around, 'cause I don't think I can push it.

I guess we're close enough that it's time to do the plug. And so, without further ado,

HOLD THY PEACE presents
William Shakespeare's
ROMEO AND JULIET

Directed by ELANA FRIEDLAND
Produced by TEGAN KEHOE
Stage Managed by MAC MAGRUDER and EMILY BAUM

In the Carl J. Shapiro Theater at Brandeis University
October 22nd-24th at 8PM
October 25th at 2PM

Featuring JARED HITE as Lord Capulet
and PHOEBE ROBERTS as Count Paris

Come see me kiss a girl and do my manly walk. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...